ATTN: The following NCKCN subdomains and its Main domain are now using a SSL Certificate from a trusted (CA) Certificate Authority, meaning all NCKCN domains are now secured! Feel safe knowing that any information from forms you fill/filled out on our websites are now sent to us securely.
Information from these forms may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- First & Last name
- Email address
- Phone number(s)
- Physical Addresses
- City, State, Zip
- Credit card information
- Other sensitive / private data
- etc…Basically, all fields you type in information too as well as all fields you select items for on any of the NCKCN subdomains and/or main domain are sent securely over the Internet now.
NCKCN subdomains & Main domain include:
- nckcn.com & www.nckcn.com — [Main Domain]
- news.nckcn.com — [Sub Domain]
- support.nckcn.com — [Sub Domain]
- vdomains.nckcn.com — [Sub Domain]
- my-space.nckcn.com — [Sub Domain]
- For those who have a Free Members website on this subdomain: https://my-space.nckcn.com/ also benefits from this! Since your free website is a directory under this subdomain, if you have any forms that people fill out and gets sent to you is now secured as well! Just another perk from NCKCN to you 🙂
- webmail.nckcn.com — [Sub Domain]
If you have bookmarked any of these domains, please update your bookmarks to the following:
- http://nckcn.com or http://www.nckcn.com –> https://nckcn.com or https://www.nckcn.com
- http://news.nckcn.com –> https://news.nckcn.com
- http://support.nckcn.com –> https://support.nckcn.com
- http://vdomains.nckcn.com –> https://vdomains.nckcn.com
- http://my-space.nckcn.com –> https://my-space.nckcn.com
- http://webmail.nckcn.com –> https://webmail.nckcn.com
We do have redirection rules in place to redirect you from http://nckcn.com to https://nckcn.com, etc., but it would be wise to update your bookmarks to the above as well. Reasons to do so are as follow:
- These redirect rules may eventually be taken out so if you do not update your bookmarks, the next time you visit (example: http://nckcn.com), it may not display anything
- Quicker response times –> If you do not update your bookmarks, an additional step is needed to redirect you to the https (secured version) from the http version. This may cause the response time to load the website to be a bit slower than normal due to the extra step needed as opposed to simply going to the secured version (https) if you update your bookmark(s).
We have even added a SSL Certificate for NCK-WiFi, this domain is now secure as well:
- nck-wifi.com & www.nck-wifi.com
We hope you found some value reading this article provided to you by NCKCN.
If you could spare a few more seconds, we’d appreciate it if you could rate this article. Doing so will help us better understand our community as well as to provide better content for future articles.
We value your input and Thanks in advance!